FULL-STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEERs
We are a small team with big ambitions. The Tuesday Company is changing how citizens interact with our political system by building technology that takes advantage of how voters live, work, and play. Our team values experimentation as we create working software through rapid development processes. We are looking for technologists who have a sense of adventure, a passion for quality work, and an ability to think outside the box.
Based in NYC, our tech team offers competitive salary of $82k-110k (commensurate with experience) and full benefits package, including equity.
Responsibilities of a software engineer
- Build and maintain a full stack web application
- Develop a Facebook integrated mobile app
- Create a data service that integrates with the webapp, mobile app, and various third party data providers
- Ability to learn quickly and with gusto
- Experience with coding best practices (such as various forms of testing, and CD)
- History with backend web language such as NodeJS, Python, Java etc
- Experience with Docker and containers
- 2+ years experience
- Python, Flask, MySql, and React Native
- Creating Facebook integrations
- Experience with Android/iPhone app development
Please note we will be hiring on a rolling basis starting in August 2017. Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org